Pastoral Musings from Rain City

it's about 'what is church?' it's about whether 'emergent' is the latest Christian trend or something more substantial. it's musing on what it means to live faithfully...in the city, in America, in community, intergenerationally, at this time in history...

Monday, March 26, 2007

If you'd indulge me....

It's been two years since I started blogging, and I thought it would be good to do a little check-up, so if you're a regular visitor, it would help me a lot if you'd take a moment to fill out this survey. I'll happily share the results with you in a couple of weeks, after people have had a chance to respond. Hopefully, this will result in a better blog.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

raincitypastor

1 Comments:

At 26/3/07 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Survey isn't working as of 7:51 pm. Getting a message that the survey is currently closed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home