Pastoral Musings from Rain City

it's about 'what is church?' it's about whether 'emergent' is the latest Christian trend or something more substantial. it's musing on what it means to live faithfully...in the city, in America, in community, intergenerationally, at this time in history...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Europe 08 - keep visiting, new pictures as they arrive

08 Europe
My camera melted down and I recently acquired a new one, so I'm thrilled that the fog which normally hides everything around the Bodensee area at this time of year is missing, giving me a chance for a lovely walk after worship this morning, and some pictures both early and late in the day. I'll post pictures here throughout my trip, so if you'd like to see what's happening, you can visit back to this same post.

Cheers...

2 Comments:

At 1/12/08 08:13, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Richard!

As far as I know you are coming to Schladming the next week. I hope to be around at some time in this week. We have a prayer congress over the weekend from the 6-8 in Vienna. I hope to see you. Cya
Gerfried

 
At 1/12/08 08:18, Blogger Richard Dahlstrom said...

yes... next week. Is there a way to contact your dad? I'm hoping to make a video of some things in his church and have him help explain them, and then send them to our congregation for Sunday the 7th. Can you send me his e-mail, if he has one? Thanks Gerfried - see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home