Pastoral Musings from Rain City

it's about 'what is church?' it's about whether 'emergent' is the latest Christian trend or something more substantial. it's musing on what it means to live faithfully...in the city, in America, in community, intergenerationally, at this time in history...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

North Cascades

I'll be out in the North Cascades this week with my wife, backpacking, and then heading to Birch Bay for a couple of days, so I'll catch up with you in 8 days with some thoughts on sexuality, marriage, and backpacking lightweight style.

In the meantime, I've invited my daughter to offer a couple of book reviews for those of you looking for some great reading this summer. They'll be posted later this week, and feel free to use the 'post comment' section to recommend other good books you're reading this summer.

May His life sustain each of us in the midst of these amazing days. I'll chat with you soon.

Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home