Pastoral Musings from Rain City

it's about 'what is church?' it's about whether 'emergent' is the latest Christian trend or something more substantial. it's musing on what it means to live faithfully...in the city, in America, in community, intergenerationally, at this time in history...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sojourners and Shalom in Ingrid Michaelson's Music

I'm slowly moving my blog over to a different site, so forgive my archaic technological limitations as I simply point you to my most recent post, which is available in full at

http://raincitypastor.wordpress.com/

I'll be double posting for a while, as I learn wordpress, taking your feedback, and then making the full switch at the end of this month. Please post your comments on the new site rather than this one. Thanks much...
RD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home