Pastoral Musings from Rain City

it's about 'what is church?' it's about whether 'emergent' is the latest Christian trend or something more substantial. it's musing on what it means to live faithfully...in the city, in America, in community, intergenerationally, at this time in history...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

'Daily Dig' - A Great Resource for the heart

The Bruderhof Community offers readers a 'daily dig' - quotes from many different sources that will encourage, provoke, inspire and challenge. I think I stumbled upon this because of a friend at Bethany and it's the only daily e-mail to which I subscribe. If you're interested in giving it a try, click here, and then post a comment and let me know what you think!

cheers

2 Comments:

At 29/8/05 08:49, Blogger Kristen Gough said...

I've never subscribed to something like this before, but after reading today's quote I went ahead and signed myself up. I am thankful for encouraging reminders and provoking challenges that God speaks to our hearts daily from all sorts of places, which may well include my email inbox.

 
At 29/8/05 11:33, Blogger Jeremy said...

I've been loving the daily digs and the online Bruderhof community for a couple years now, and highly recommend their insightful commentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home